A little update; refactored market creation code and removed hardcoded market data. I can now create new markets (aka coins) by a simple function call. Besides this, I also added functions to open limit positions in the selected market. Looks like the order book output is buggy, demo positions should be all at 10k ask. Needs more investigation.
Code gets more complex now and I need to review some parts to make some fundamental decisions how structs and children should work later. I also realized that I needed a complex timing API for position timestamps and later for execution timings / synchro. God I hate datetime operations. 😉